Stress is a person’s capacity to endure a definite amount of tension. We can say that stress is the individual’s reaction to high pressure situations. This situation can actually harm the health of the person involved. And what may look to be stressful to one being may not cause stress to another. The causes and responses to stress are hence wide-ranging. Some common stressors are domestic issues, work related stress, dealing with thorny children, examination stress, managing too many resources, lack of authority, fear of the unknown, jealousy, hatred, feelings of dissatisfaction, failure and so on.
Widespread health problems and effects of stress include headaches, insomnia, stiff muscles, vision problems, backaches, acidity, stress ulcers or peptic ulcers, chronic indigestion, heart disease etc.
Various Symptoms of Stress are Shown Both in the Mind and the Body
- – Stress induced stimulation causes a lot of bodily changes.
- – Stress triggers the nervous system and causes the pupils in the eye to dilate.
- – It decelerates the digestion process.
- – Stress contracts muscles and they become more tensed.
- – It increases breathing and palpitations as heart pumps blood faster and harder; the blood pressure rises too.
- – Stress also releases stress hormones such as cortisol, epinephrine, nor epinephrine during high stress situations.
All these changes take place right away based on the nervous system response. If you know how to deal with stress situations at once, then all the changes can be upturned with no harm to your system. Make out continuous and recurring stress and treat it soon to keep away from long term snags. Natural cures for stress relief are often practical and helpful.
Natural Remedies of Stress
- – Simplify your existence to get rid of needless stress.
- – Do not respond to situations or provoking remarks in a hurry.
- – Reason out with awareness and manage the stressors shrewdly.
- – Be positive and try to discover solutions to issues instead of worrying about them.
- – Get some stress balls and close your eyes, breathe deep, and count from one to ten.
- – Another wonderful remedy for anger and stress management is to get a warm water bath.
- – Some people use Herbal remedies for anxiety and stress relief.
- – Tulsi or Holy Basil is an anti-stress aromatic plant which is very handy in treating stress.
- – Chamomile tea, sage tea, aromatherapy oils, yoga and other exercises are all great ways to alleviate anxiety and stress.
Good nourishment and diet is essential to deal with the augmented nutritional demands of stress. There are nutrients such as vitamin A and vitamin B, calcium, magnesium and potassium that lighten irritability and anxiety. In a nutshell, fruits, veggies, soybeans, whole grains, nuts, milk and milk foodstuffs are excellent for alleviating stress. At the same time, there are certain foods and things to be avoided such as caffeinated coffee, alcohol, and aerated drinks.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function adrotate_ad() in /home1/blogdema/public_html/commonhomeremedies.com/wp-content/themes/seoadmaxpro/SeoAdMaxPRO-Medical/single.php on line 29